My Paxil Withdrawal and Still Going Through It...Please Read

Lisa Ann Lisa Ann

My Paxil Withdrawal and Still Going Through It...Please Read

Hi,

I took Paxil for 10 years and it began not working as well for me during the last few years of taking it.  During those last few years I Very Slowly began developing fear of going anywhere, taking showers, brushing my teeth, and made the decision to stop taking it last June of 2011.  These phobias really crept up on me extremely slowly and before I knew it, I was deep in them.  I weaned off of Paxil over approximately a 3 week period.  I seemed to be doing OK until I woke up one morning on September 20, 2011 with the worst panic/terror I have ever experienced in my life and it has continued with no relief, NONE, to this day.  I have constant panic/terror from the moment I open my eyes in the morning, until I fall asleep.  I dream vividly throughout the night.  They aren't disturbing dreams but I don't get a restful sleep.  My phobias have been severely aggravated by the panic/terror.  I saw a video and saved it to my You Tube channel.  It's a man who had also taken Paxil for 10 years and here is the link.  This is the most informative video I have found so far.  Unfortunately I have IBS and cannot go on a Raw Diet like he has done but his knowledge of what specifically Paxil does to your brain and Pineal Gland in your brain.  I've been unable to do anything except sit at home or lay down at home.  I take L-Theanine to calm me but it makes me dream even more vividly.  I also take Anxietin, a homeopathic tincture but haven't noticed any real difference since taking it for the past few weeks.  Why don't doctors tell you that SSRIs are not meant for long term use, Paxil being the most dangerous of the group to take long term????  I am so worn out from what I'm experiencing that I have regular suicidal thoughts.  My husband is a paramedic and he is doing everything he can to help me get through this nightmare.  The biggest joke is that I began taking it in 2001 for moderate social anxiety.  I was advised to take Paxil for it and now when I look back at how I felt then, it was Heaven compared to how I feel now.  As of last night I began taking Unisom to see if that helps me at all with all of the dreaming, and waking up with the panic/terror.  I took a half of a Unisom last night as my very first dose and woke up in the morning with the same panic/terror feeling.  However it did help with me not remembering as much of the dreaming.  When this first started, I tried Gahia Brand Organic Valerian Root but it increased my sadness of how all of this has been wearing me down.  Years ago I had tried St. Johns Wort and it caused me to feel very depressed so I know it wouldn't help me now.  I'm at the point now where I'm doing a lot of praying to keep me going.  Your site is a great comfort and I hope you will email me back.  Thank you.  It's way passed time to take my Unisom but I felt it was so important to email you.  Goodnight.

Kindly,

Lisa Boehlein

Man who took Paxil for 10 years ( Video that I mentioned above on You Tube) PLEASE WATCH THIS...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuYZMW-_nII&list=PL752E14D182C69E84&context=C3be087fADOEgsToPDskLyA2_8czEXyy4R3oDI9biH

Anxietin link if you want to look at the site,  http://www.anxietin.com/?utm_campaign=Anxietin-Panic-G&utm_source=google&utm_medium=ppc&utm_term=%2Bpanic%20%2Battacks%20%2Bnatural&s_kwcid=%2Bpanic%20%2Battacks%20%2Bnatural|6264779062&gclid=CKrfyq-t0K0CFY2c7QodAnr7nQ

L-theanine
http://www.ask.com/web?q=what%20is%20theanine&askid=88d9bc90-9bfd-45ec-8ae7-f8bb23ce91b8-0-us_gsb&kv=sdb&dqi=What+is+L-Theanine%3F&qsrc=999&o=102250&l=dir
Lisa Ann Lisa Ann

Re: My Paxil Withdrawal and Still Going Through It...Please Read

I forgot to mention that I recently ordered a CD titled, Enlightenment (for Anxiety, Depression, Addictions, and Phobias).  EquiSync: Enlightenment - State-of-the-art, harmonically layered (binaural, monaural, and isochronic tones), brainwave technology using deep carrier frequencies (the melodic sine wave frequency that carries your mind into the meditative state), with a high concentration of alpha waves and low concentrations of theta and delta waves.

EquiSync link:
https://www.eocinstitute.org/